Express Yourself and Your Memories with New Albums Now Available from Imprinting Options
Unique new product line allows local retailers and imprinters to provide custom albums to both digital and traditional scrapbook customers.
Jupiter, Florida – August 21, 2008 – Imprinting Options, a manufacturer known for its scrapbook customization tools, has developed a unique album product line for scrapbookers and photo crafters of all levels, whether traditional paper crafters, or modern memory keepers. Five collections of albums, all made in the U.S.A., offer more than 20 color choices and a variety of cover textures. The line is called Album Options.
"We developed this new product line especially for our foil imprinters," explains founder Pamela Valenti. "With these new albums, our retailers and imprinters will be able to explore new markets while offering more options to their customers. Each album collection has been specifically tested to imprint with our foils and dies, which means our imprinters can feel confident offering these albums to their customers."
Each of the five collections offers its own look and feel:
- The Choice Collection – covered with traditional Book Cloth, these albums have classic appeal.
- The Select Collection – covered with rich non-woven materials with subtle textures, and available in ten rich colors, these albums impart quality and durable performance.
- The Expressive Collection – covered in elegant metallic materials, and available in nine luxurious colors, these albums define luxury and style.
- The Leather Collection – covered in genuine leather in five classic colors, these albums offer a distinctive look guaranteed to impress.
- The Custom Digital Collection (pictured above) – each cover is as unique as a photograph. These albums feature distinctive covers made quickly and easily with templates, or from digital files designed by the tech-savvy user. This collection allows retailers to offer digital-friendly products, without being digital scrapbookers themselves.
The Album Options® line is made with materials hand-selected to represent class, durability and extravagance at an affordable price. Available in 12x12 and 8x8 sizes, each post bound album includes 10 archival-quality pages, available in either traditional top-loading pages, or six-up 4x6 photo album style pocket pages. The removable slip-in library spines easily accommodate more pages as the album expands. Stain and water resistant materials offer superior hot foil stamping performance.
The Album Options® line is available at wholesale pricing to approved retailers in the photo, scrapbook, and imprinting market. Retailers interested in becoming an approved retail site, and/or being listed in Imprinting Options' Online Retail Directory should visit the company website at http://www.imprintingoptions.com for more information.
About Album Options®
Album Options® is a unique line of scrapbooks / photo albums for scrapbookers and historians. Album Option® prides itself in manufacturing high quality, innovative albums in the USA at a reasonable price.