From the Scrapbook Answers Girls' Weekend homepage:
You work hard. Every day. We work hard. Every day. We all need a little R&R. Some quality down time and a whole lot of scrapbooking time too!
This is not your average scrapbooking weekend ... oh no, we're going for a true girls' weekend full of socializing and relaxing! We just happen to be doing a lot of scrappin' the entire time.
So, what makes this retreat different? You will:
- Relax and enjoy a weekend devoted to the joy of scrapbooking with friends
- Benefit from hands-on instruction from your favorite Scrapbook Answers editors and nationally known instructors
- Attend up to four classes a day, stretching your scrapbooking skills and completing masterpieces!
- Experience the luxury of smaller classes: better-quality instruction and more one-on-one time with instructors
- Have a chance to compete in the Fastest Crop in Arizona speed-cropping contest
- Enjoy the fabulous Arizona Biltmore and lots of fun activities: Movie Dive Ins at the pool, discounted spa treatments, and more
- Have plenty of time to relax! (We know we're repeating ourselves with the word "relax," but why go away for the weekend if you need a weekend to recover?)
The Scrapbook Answers Girls' Weekend is what a scrapbooking retreat should be. So grab your crop bag and your girlfriends, and let's have some scrappin' good fun!
Classes will be taught by Emily Falconbridge, Ana Cabrera, Renee Foss, Kim Kwan and Lindsay Teague.
The event will take place August 10-13, 2006 in Phoenix, Arizona.