Content Strategy & Development | Brand Awareness
Consistent Brand Voice | In-Depth Research | Editing
Influencer Outreach | Blogging | Technical Troubleshooting
Great Sense of Humor
As the author of 4 best-selling, critically acclaimed books, and website administrator/ content editor with 19 years’ experience, I am uniquely qualified to create strategic marketing content to enhance your audience’s experience.
My passion is content marketing – developing and publishing valuable content that helps build brand awareness and establishes informational resources that enhance corporate image.
I use the widely varied marketing experience I gained in as a freelance writer, marketing consultant, and social media analyst to fuel ideas for innovative marketing strategies and communication tools. My superior writing skills help promote brand awareness and increase customer loyalty through targeted content development for blogs and social media channels.
- Certified as a “social media ninja”, to monitor the social mediasphere to interact with the public to promote brand awareness, enhance corporate image and support new product launches.
- Increased Star Trek-related copy on Sprint.com by 200%
- Acted as project manager for internal website audit, detailing over 1000 webpages, and coordinating categorization efforts of two colleagues.
- Created and administrated Sharepoint wiki as central collaboration space
- Industry marketing website ranks #1 in search engine results.
- Directed 26 contributing team members for an industry-leading website/online magazine with 110K unique visitors per month.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- Recruited to conduct social media marketing breakout sessions for 100+ business owners at international conferences.
- Conducted the first Virtual Book Tour in industry, visiting 15 sites over 2 weeks, resulting in 5600+ message board posts during the tour.
- Integral role in growing client Facebook audience to 85K+ followers in 6 months
- Developed Facebook and Twitter content, with average engagement rates over 8%
- Researched and developed feature blog posts for more than 100 influencers
- Founded niche holiday, now celebrated worldwide in the industry
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION & SUPPORT
- Streamlined and standardized orientation process, increasing the number of new clients processed by over 700% in the first year.
- Proactively edited and refreshed a 40-page technical orientation guide to ensure consistent communication during procedural training.
- Graphic Design experience: Photoshop Elements, MS Publisher, GIMP
- Content Management System experience:Wordpress, Blogger, Typepad.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
Contact me today to discuss how I can help with your marketing communications needs.