I (re)joined Weight Watchers (again) today, so I used their Recipe Builder to calculate the Points for tonight's dinner casserole. I thought I'd share the recipe, with corresponding Points, here.
Chicken Ham Bake
POINTS® Value: 7
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 11 oz (1 can) Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 8 oz turkey breast lunch meat, cubed
- 8 oz (1c) Hormel deli ham, diced
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup Kraft 2% Milk Reduced Fat Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
Blend first four ingredients. Fold in rest. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.