Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 5 packets Instant Oatmeal with Apples & Cinnamon, dry (I use generic store brand)
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4c vegetable oil
- 1c fat-free skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2c packed light brown sugar
- 1/2c Cinnamon Apple Sauce (I use Mott's)
- Combine dry oatmeal, baking powder, and oil in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and brown sugar.
- Add wet ingredients to oatmeal mixture and combine. Let soak 5 min.
- Add applesauce and combine.
- Pour into 1QT baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 min or till light brown.
Can be made ahead the night before and chilled before baking.
background: Sugarplums from the Basic Grey Blitzen kit
Fonts: AnAkronism and LD Olympia Portable