- Make visible what, without you, might perhaps never have been seen. -- Robert Bresson
- “No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -- Unknown -- How have you "made a brand new ending" in the past? What new ending could you create for yourself now?
- Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway. ~ Emory Austin -- What do you do to help remind you of your strength when you feel anything but strong?
- "Peace comes not from the absence of conflict, but from the ability to cope with it." -- Unknown -- How do you find/create peace in the midst of conflict? Do you wish you were better at it?
- "Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It's good to be silly at the right moment." - Horace -- Describe when you were foolish, or "silly at the right moment".
- “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” -- Alexander Smith -- What aspects of yourself have you discovered in others? Do you appreciate that similarity, or cringe away from it?
- No man who has once heartily and wholly laughed can be altogether irreclaimably bad. -- Thomas Carlyle
The comments to this entry are closed.