I love meme tags (definition) as "scrapbooking fodder". They make layouts so easy. Enter your answers, print out the list, slap it on some background paper and call it done, baby!
I found a Christmas one on Wendy Smedley's blog, then got another variation emailed to me at work. So I smushed them together, and am posting it here. Anyone can play! Feel free to answer on your own blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? combination of both
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial (we have allergies)
3. When do you put up the tree? first weekend in December
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime in January ;)
5. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Either/or is fine. My Egg Nog is actually MilkNog, though -- 1/2 regular Egg Nog, half fat-free milk
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Sunshine Bear (which I can't find even by Google-ing it)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no, but I'm thinking I'd like one
8. Hardest person to buy for? My father-in-law - he has everything, and is very picky
9. Easiest person to buy for? my daughter
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember anything truly awful for Christmas
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? snail mail, plus a webpage with photos. Haven't gotten to that this year
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December, unless I see something fabulous earlier
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope, but I've reused plenty of gift bags!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My grandma's recipe for Chocolate Balls (terrible name, I know)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored (though I'd prefer white/clear)
17. Favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah Mclachlan, then Silent Night at the midnight service at church
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home with family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Sure - shall I burst into song?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic and the crowds
23. What I love most about Christmas? Traditions -- special ornaments, Christmas Eve at my in-law's, Santa's "footprints" on the carpet, baked oatmeal for breakfast, my Christmas dinner, and the nap after it's all done!
24. What is your favorite holiday tradition? the 24-hours of Christmas -- from about 6pm Christmas Eve to the following evening: (see traditions in #23)
25. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps them, then sits them under the tree
26. Do you hang mistletoe? no (but I sneak kissed anyway!)
27. Favorite holiday memory as a child: the distinct sound of "Santa's sleigh bells" down the street
28. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? About third grade, but I don't remember how. Must not have been that traumatic
29. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights, one rope of tinsel, and a variety of ornaments from over the years-kind of the hodge podge look
30. Snow - Love it or dread it? I can deal without the dirty mushy mess, but it's pretty when it first falls. I prefer a White Christmas, and love snow days off from work/school.
31. Can you ice skate? not very well. I haven't been skating in years
32. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I love planning out thoughtful and inspired gifts to give, but if someone wants to give me something, I'm happy to allow them that pleasure.
33. Candy canes? Sure. But they gotta be mint -- none of those fruity or bubblegum ones.
34. What do you leave out for Santa? 2 cookies and a cup of Egg Nog on the fireplace