Well, an archive of articles I've written anyway! I took some time last night and scanned in six articles I've written for magazines over the past year or so, and converted them to PDF. I've posted them in the Scrappy Marketing Solutions Press Room.
Three of them were featured in trade magazines (Craftrends and Scrapbook Retailer), so my guess is that many of you weren't able to read them. Now's your chance!
- “Word Power,” Craftrends, May 2006 (PDF — 4 pages, 1.5MB)
- “On the Cutting Edge,” Scrapbook Answers, Feb/Mar 2006 (PDF — 8 pages, 3.4MB)
- “I, Blogger,” Scrapbook Answers, Feb/Mar 2006 (PDF — 3 pages, 1.2MB)
- “I Should Be the One to Say Thanks,” Scrapbook Answers, Nov. 2005 (PDF — 2 pages, 928KB)
- “What’s the Big Blog?”, Scrapbook Retailer, Oct. 2005 (PDF — 3 pages, 611KB)
- “Making It Last,” Craftrends, Jan. 2005 (PDF — 4 pages, 5.7MB)
As I continue to write articles, I will continue to post them in myPress Room, so all may enjoy and benefit from my magnificent wisdom. ;)